The realization of the two European Natura 2000 guidelines (FFH-Guideline and Bird-guideline) have special meaning in our office.
We were able to help implement both of these guidelines in lower Austria and Burgenland in many tasks (Conservation projects, Management plans, Risk analyses, Zonings, Schooling events).
Mag. Dr. Rainer Raab is responsible as official expert in some of those fields for authorities of federal states.
- Expert assessments (especially for wind farms and high voltage projects)
- Management plans for Natura 2000 regions
- Research studies and Schooling events
- Foundations for Nature impact assessments
- Scientific reports for Environmental compatibility declarations
- Especially for animals, plants and habitats
- Forestry and Hunting
- Submissions for nature protecting project authorizations
- Organisation of scientific conferences
- Insects (Dragonflies, butterflies)
- Amphibians and reptiles
- Birds (Great Bustard, Stone Curlew, red kite,…)
- Mammals (Bats, Gopher, Hamster, steppe mouse)